$275.00 – $999.00
Maven Magnetic Filter Sets
$275.00 – $999.00
MAVEN Filters reserves the right to remove any comments or reviews that appear inauthentic
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Maven Color Coded Magnetic Filters Photography & Videography Set
The Maven Color Coded Magnetic Filters Set is curated to enhance your photography and videography endeavors with ultimate convenience and versatility. This comprehensive set includes a range of essential filters and accessories designed to enhance your creative vision.
- 3 Stop Neutral Density Filter: The red-colored 3 Stop Filter is essential for videographers, landscape, and portrait photographers. The 3-Stop offers precise light reduction for optimal exposure control. The 3 Stop Filter is red to match the video record button icon.
- 6 Stop Neutral Density Filter: The 6-Stop is ideal for long exposures during twilight hours. Reduce 98.5% of available light with the light purple 6 Stop Filter. For easy identification, the 6-Stop is light purple for use during twilight hours. Six tactile grooves on the aluminum ring provide easy identification.
- 10 Stop Neutral Density Filter: The gold-colored 10 Stop Filter, reduces 99.9% of available light while maintaining color neutrality. Achieve long exposure effects in sunny conditions. 10 distinct grooves on the aluminum ring provide easy identification.
- Circular Polarizer Filter: The blue Maven Circular Polarizer (CPL) is a “must have” for landscape photography. Intensify blue skies and reduce glare from non-metallic surfaces. Ensure easy identification with the bright blue ridged control ring to match the blue sky.
- Splash (UV) Guard Filter: Ensure the front of your lens remains safe. Ideal for harsh conditions, this filter has protective properties of a splash (UV) guard to get ultimate protection for your lens in dirty, dusty, or harsh weather conditions.
UV Filter Perspective:
Michael Andrew is a critic of UV filters. They are often exploited and unnecessary for digital cameras. He found that lens coatings offer superior protection, but cheap UV filters can degrade image sharpness. However, UV filters can be used as splash or spray guards to protect lenses in dusty or wet environments. Henceforth, Michael created MAVEN Splash Guards. Made with a distinctive grey color ring, it features as pure white optical glass, multi-resistant coating, and hydrophobic nano-coating.
Included Essential Components:
- Maven Magnetic Adapter Ring: Thread this ring onto the front of your lens to effortlessly attach the filters, providing seamless compatibility and easy installation.
- Maven Magnetic Front Cap: Protect your lens and filters with the magnetic front cap, ensuring the safety of your gear during transport and storage.
Elevate your photography and videography experience with the Maven Color Coded Magnetic Filter Set! meticulously crafted to meet the demands of discerning professionals and enthusiasts alike.
Each Filter Set Includes The Following:
*M/L Filter Sets come with Quick Draw case. S/XL/XXL/XXXL come with soft case
- Front Cap
- Adapter Ring
- 3 Stop Neutral Density
- 6 Stop Neutral Density
- 10 Stop Neutral Density
- Circular Polarizer
- Splash Guard / UV
Here is what other photographers are saying about
3 Stop Neutral Density
• Videographers shooting outdoors on a sunny day who still want to shoot at f2.8 without overexposure.
• Landscape Photographers who want to get long exposures for waterfalls.
• Portrait photographers using strobe outdoors who are looking to balance ambient and strobe lights.
6 Stop Neutral Density
Reducing 98.5% of the amount of available light, a 6 Stop Filter allows ~1.5% of existing light to enter the camera. If you are attempting long exposures, it is one of the most important tools in your arsenal.
Because 6-stop filters are often used during twilight hours, Michael chose to color it LIGHT PURPLE. The 6063 Aluminum Ring also has 6 distinct grooves for tactile indication in lower light environments, such as cityscapes with car light trails.
10 Stop Neutral Density
Reducing 99.9% of the amount of available light, a 10 Stop Filter allows 0.1% of existing light to enter the camera. It is one of the most important tools in your arsenal if you are attempting very long exposures, especially during the day.
Because it is often used during the daytime when it is sunny, Michael chose to color it Orange. The 6063 Aluminum Ring also has 10 distinct grooves for tactile indication in lower-light environments.
*Quick Case is included with the following filter set sizes:
52mm, 55mm, 58mm, 62mm, 67mm, 72mm, 77mm, and 82mm